I help humans in business connect and lead through photography.
It is said that effective leadership requires an equal balance of your:
- facts and figures (what you do and how)
- personal credibility (for how long, with whom)
- emotional connection (your why)
Since 2010 I’ve helped business leaders to create a genuine emotional connection through photography. One of my proudest pieces of work was photographing Germany’s “Jamie Oliver” – Sarah Wiener – when she opened her traditional, wood-fired bakery in Berlin.
‘Each image tells a little story, which journalists find appealing. We get the feedback that our photos are different from the typical bland advertising stuff they normally have to deal with.’ Sarah Wiener, Wiener Brot
Many business owners typically:
- hold back from the limelight
- struggle to be themselves with a camera present
- don’t know how to use photos strategically
Purposeful Provocateur and Author of ‘Being Human’
‘I had the pleasure of working with Beth recently to develop a clearer “story” if you like about my business and particularly the “human element” and how it added to my overall offer. I found the experience to be a challenging one and ultimately very rewarding because Beth Jennings has an uncanny ability to get the the heart of all things “human” and take you to places you didn’t think possible. I now have greater clarity around my unique business offer and an amazing portfolio of photographs that more accurately represent me and why I do what I do. I would highly recommend working with Beth if you are looking for an edge that will differentiate you from the pack. I will definitely be calling on Beth again in the future.’
Here’s how to create a photo collection that lands:
- we have a conversation to deep-dive into what makes you tick
- we gather your confidence in capturing real-life moments that feel true
- we find your favourites and work out usage possibilities together
Author Sweet Spot Careers
I know there is a wealth of values and personality within the four walls of any business that can be represented in photographs.
My mission is to help you to let go of societal conditioning that says how you ‘should’ look in photos.
Being human in business is becoming the new norm, everyone loves a good story and your tribe is hungry for yours.
I’m known for holding a safe space so you can forget about the camera and be yourself.
Ultimately I’m here to celebrate who you really are through photos that you feel proud to show.
Additional resources – free stuff, always nice
#1 Play the webinar
#2 ‘5 Ways to Stake Your Claim’ – download now
#3 The ‘anti-Self-Sabotage Manual for Business Owners’ – download now
#4 One hour of post production in 2 minutes:
For ideas and inspiration, check out more examples here.
There are four ways to skin the cat:
- Team Human – like head shots, only better
- Humans at Work – your people in their natural habitat
- Your Human Angle – profile photo collections for business leaders
- Hero Shot & Story – your photo & story that digs deep into your why
To read more about these offerings, go here.