Keynote speaking is about demonstrating your thought-leadership.
- Show you in the spotlight and walking your walk.
- Add credibility to your public speaking rates.
- Should be easily downloaded from your website.
- Should be added to your Speakers Kit.
- Provide a credibility dimension to your brand story.
- Can be quickly shared in social media.
- They work for you around the clock, around the globe.
Tip: you get what you pay for.
Howard Tinker, Author ‘More Bums on Seats’
‘Beth is a wonderful photographer. We worked together at a conference I was presenting at Deakin Edge Theatre in Melbourne’s Federation Square. Despite some very challenging events that occurred that day Beth managed to create some incredible images that highlighted our brand and captured the spirit of the day. I was incredibly impressed with the results. We have used Beth’s images across multiple platforms and they have really enhanced our brand.
I would highly recommend Beth to anyone who wants to lift their profile or reposition their company.’
How I’ll work with you
We’ll have a phone call beforehand in which you’ll explain the event details, the context in which you will be speaking and special photo requests. This ensures you can solely focus on content delivery with peace of mind that you will be captured in your best light on the day.
What you’ll receive
- Your on-stage performance captured as it unfolded in real time.
- Generally one hour coverage unless otherwise discussed.
- Whenever possible, you are captured without distracting flash.
- The focus is on you throughout the whole collection.
- Post-production treatment that matches your pre-existing brand colours.
- Fast turn-around so you can put them to use straight away.
The best way forward is for us to connect in an obligation-free 20 mins phone call.
To proceed, please make an appointment.