Announcing a new product is the perfect time to celebrate and share your brand story by capturing the life that lives around your product.
We work together to realise your vision through collaborative interaction and direction:
- one beautifully lit, composed and timed image that captures audience imagination is worth far more than ten average ones
- a business comprises of many elements – each image delivers a singular, strong message
- post-production treatment is in keeping with your brand style and colours
Tip: pass every image through your ‘brand litmus test’- if in doubt, throw it out
4.5 star Halliday Winery
‘The images look great. I think Beth has captured all the elements well. The results are clean and crisp and portray the brand story. Just what we needed.’
Julia Brown, Brand Manager for Yarrh Wines
Read more of the Yarrh Wines story here: Where photography fits in your re-brand
What it’s not
Static stock photography that lacks heart and emotion.
How I’ll work with you
People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it. You know your product is special, and you must first be clear on why. Then, together we’ll find the best way to bring that to life in your image collection.
I’ll step onto your premises and discover your business through the eyes of your best customer. Real-life interactions are inspired and captured.
Your images are subsequently crafted into your compelling brand story collection that accurately articulates what you’re all about, and that you can feel proud to show.
What you’ll receive
- A dynamic range of elements, people and product.
- The real-life magic of your products captured with only available light.
- Each image tells one compelling story about your product.
- Long term usage or until a new product is launched.
- You can use them individually to tell unique stories in social media.
- They provide a bedrock from which designers can work from.
- They work for you around the clock, around the globe.
The best way forward is for us to connect in an obligation-free 20 mins phone call.
To proceed, please make an appointment.