The truth about digital photography is it takes a bit more than flicking your camera to auto to create photos you love.
Having led over 5000 enthusiast photographers in Melbourne and Berlin (2011-2014), I’ve noticed they upgrade to a dSLR (or mirrorless) camera with great expectations but then hit the same road blocks. They don’t know how:
- the camera works in manual mode
- to see the world creatively through the lens
- to organise, enhance and create with their favourites
Introducing the world’s premier digital photography training resource for enthusiast photographers who want to capture their life in beautiful photos:
Your journey begins with a free ‘on Manual Camera Guide‘ in which you learn how to set up your camera correctly with the Seven Step Shoot Flow.
Those fundamentals are brought to life in the two hour, ‘Camera Confidence Workshop‘ that is designed to orientate you with which buttons you need in manual mode.
There’s ‘Your Camera, Your World Course‘, which sets the framework for practicing and sparks your creativity through eight popular photo themes like children and landscape.
And there’s the book ‘Memories at your fingertips – organise your digital photos like a pro’ that shows you step by step how to organise, enhance and create with all your special memories, on the computer.
The truth about digital photography is this:
- If you invest in your camera, then you need to invest in your education to get the most out of it
- Lay your foundation correctly and it will set you up for a lifetime of digital photography enjoyment
- At hobby pace it takes about a year to get all the moving parts working well together
My mission is to see enthusiast photographers keep their important memories forever with confidence and ease in photos they love.
It’s a fun journey worth taking, have you read Shelley’s story?
Download the free ‘on Manual Camera Guide‘.
Return to Your Camera.